The main problem concernImg any screening is the fact of obtaining, as time passes, a perfect costancy of granulometry, thus avoiding any clogging of the net, which wouid cause a partial or total loss of production.
The experìence we have gained during these years brought us to gradually moving from nets mAde only of rubber to nets made of rubber backed with synthetic fabrics so as to reach the best results. Thus, by joining the tough properties of the steel together with all the advantages provided by the rubber, we hove produeed nets with thick rubber linings, conical holes and metallic cores.
Through this System, we are able to offer our customers:
- a LIFE that is even 15 times longer than the one of other materials;
- a SOUND ABSORBING CAPABILITY that decreases the noise from 5 to 30 db;
- an ANTICLOGGING CAPABILITY due to the rubber elasticity as weli as to the conical shapeof the holes;
- a CONSTANT SCREENING provided by the stiffness ensured by the metaliic core.
Our nets are produced to measure and, therefore, no modification has ever to be carried out on the pre-existent screen while, at the some time, whatsoever particular rubber mix can be chosen, according to the function ofthe material to be screened.
RUBBERIZED AND PERFORATED PLATES FOR FLAT AND REVOLVING SCREENS
These nets, manufactured in wearpoof rubber, which has been heat vulcanized to the plate, offer thè following advantages:
- Excellent wearproof
- Anticlogging capability
- Deadening ofthe noises
- Easy to instali: they are fixed to the screen frameworks, with no further modifìcation